Hi folks, my name is Thiago Cardoso and I'm work as Support Engineer at Microsoft, my focus is Dynamics 365 platform :).
We interacting with different customer across the globe and we have some tips for you when you open a case with us, please add this items on case description.
- Access URL to the CRM.
- How many users are being impacted (indicate the number of users)
- Financial impact // Comment like Kusto
- // we need to review severity for the case, almost cases customer opens a sev C but they have a huge impact on their env.
- How does this problem affect the day to day
- Workaround being used?
- When did the problem begin?
- Current result
- Upload the Log, if it's available.
- What is the expected result?
- if the case is related on premises cases, add CRM version.
One more thing, please add img or record the screen and give us more detail :)
original post: How to engage with Microsoft Support, best practices. #MSDyn365 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community